Sunday, June 03, 2007

Pancakes on a Sunday As I was just flipping a pancake I was thinking...

Kate was talking about rituals we have that shape our children's lives, memories and ideas of what families are. I was considering what we do as a family.

On Sunday morning I cook pancakes for breakfast before we go to church.

On Friday afternoons I usually take the kids swimming. We then hire a movie and get some take away food for dinner. A great way to end the school week.


Ryde Aquatic Center
For me my greatest ritual is probably my two cups of tea as I start my day... and then checking for any emails that may have come in over night.

1 comment:

Kate said...

What a great way to end the week, and what a fantastic swimming pool. I love hearing about the things other families do, and getting new ideas.