Friday, June 08, 2007

Raw meat, especially beef or lamb, makes surprisingly popular entrees...
or so the recipe book my mother brought for me to use this week, states.

I am not so convinced. The chapter named, "Your body needs iron", lists recipes such as:
Raw Beef Appetiser
Lamb' Fry and Tarragon
Calf's Liver a la Madrid
Hearts with Pickled Walnut Stuffing and
Chicken Liver Sandwiches
None of which I am willing to try!
However, there are some harmless sounding recipes I might give a go. Things like Peanut Spinach Loaf, Boston Baked Beans and Fig Bread.

3 comments:

Randi & Family said...

Thanks for the comment Jenny. I have added your blog to my favorites so I can check it out daily. Thanks again! :)

Randi & Family said...

Thanks for the comment Jenny. I have added your blog to my favorites so I can check it out daily. Thanks again! :)

Megs said...

GOSH! How disgusting! That reminds me of some of the things politeness required me eat in Africa!!! Ahh!

Yes, Grandma's fur is real! I felt some consternation about that, but the poor little creature is already dead, so I might as well enjoy its fur!!!!

love,
Megs