Monday, June 11, 2007

Sitting and Looking

I have had a lot of time to look around the house this past week, as I am resting and recuperating. I have been able to look afresh at areas of the house and decide whether I like the placement of things. These are a few of my favourite. Although, if you know me, they could all be rearranged by next week.Unfortunately, such close inspection shows many flaws, and the need for paint and decluttering...frustrating as I don't have the energy to do it at the moment.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jenny,

Just thought I'd pop "in" to have a look at your virtual world. I hope you're starting to feel better this week.

Love the due date countdown for Philly's baby - I've been thinking of her recently, wondering how long she's got - now I can just check you both out at once.

The photos of you and Philly in Tanzania are great!

See you next week, Joy

Jenny said...

Hi Joy. What a surprise!

Randi & Family said...

Hey again,
Thanks so much for the note. I'm sorry to hear that you didn't have more time on earth with your oldest - but I know you look forward to giving him lots of hugs and kisses again when we all get to heaven. I do love where we live -- I have lived here about 5 years - but I grew up in New Jersey --- but I like where we live - very pretty with the canals/ocean/everything! :) What about you? Where are you located? Thanks again for the note - look forward to chatting more! :) Have a great day!