Sunday, July 08, 2007

AA Milne
For as long as I remember, I have loved the charm and humour of AA Milne's stories and poetry. When I was young they were read to me again and again.
I especially like the stories of Winnie-the-Pooh.
Here are some lovely Pooh quotes:

It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?"


"How long does getting thin take?" Pooh asked anxiously.

I am a Bear of Very Little Brain, and long words bother me.
And a couple of AA Milne quotes:
The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority. The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority. The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking.
One of the advantages of being disorderly is that one is constantly making exciting discoveries.

According to this quiz, I am like Pooh. I don't know whether that is a good thing or not!


Take the 100 Acre Personality Quiz!

No comments: