Saturday, July 07, 2007

Corrimal ( holiday day trip no. 3)
Our trip down to visit my Mum and Dad was hampered by something going wrong with the car. We were supposed to leave Thursday morning, but ended up leaving around 4.30pm. The kids were very disappointed, but were pleased to arrive for dinner, which always includes one of Nana's puddings and custard.
We stayed the night so we could spend a whole day there.
Oliver enjoyed playing games with his Grandad.
And there is always lots of craft for the girls to do at Nana's place.
Andrew and I had a small break at Diggies Cafe at Wollongong's North Beach, and sat and watched the waves breaking and the surfers bobbing up and down in the water like seals.

2 comments:

Priscilla said...

Hi. Thanks for commenting on my blog too. It's fun meeting people. I left a comment after yours trying to explain NY city versus NY state.

phoeberae said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one to pull out a camera and capture the food and beverages I'm about to consume to post on my blog!