Thursday, August 02, 2007

In Need of a Change
Last weekend I repainted the hallway of our house. It was looking shabby, but not chic. Three children and a labrador are not good for walls.
I found some great frame hooks some time ago, and now (after a reshuffle of paintings) have a place to hang them... my never ending quest for good storage ideas. The hope is that school hats etc. will not be left at the front door, on the floor, where they are usually dropped in the race inside for afternoon tea.

I am now painting the lounge room...

3 comments:

Randi & Family said...

Such a cute idea!!

Did you get my message about your etsy site? I didn't realize you had one until the other day! I LOVE your bags - they are awesome! I'd love to get one - it's down to the toile or flip flops... can you tell me what my total would be to ship to North Carolina, USA for either of those!! :) THANKS

Randi & Family said...

Such a cute idea!!

Did you get my message about your etsy site? I didn't realize you had one until the other day! I LOVE your bags - they are awesome! I'd love to get one - it's down to the toile or flip flops... can you tell me what my total would be to ship to North Carolina, USA for either of those!! :) THANKS

Heather Here said...

Ifyou're really stuck for some painting to do - I can organise for you to come around to my place and continue the roll you seem to be on. LOL xxx