Thursday, September 13, 2007

Nails and a Tag
I feel like a real girly girl. I had my nails done yesterday. Gel tips. I have awful stubby fingers, and never seem to be able to grow my nails to any decent length. Now they are long and groomed, and have made my fingers look better. I don't know how long I will be able to maintain them as they have been getting in the way. I have not tried to put my contact lenses in yet, or do any gardening.
And Marie from A Little Bit of Country on the Shore has tagged me. I need to list 7 random things about me then tag 7 others to do the same by leaving them a comment.
Ok then...
1.(Keeping to the nails theme) I love painting my toenails dark pink.
2. I have a sugar in my first cup of tea in the morning, but none after that.
3. My favourite colour is purple.
4. I suffer from depression. (Now there is a serious random fact!)
5. Whilst growing up I wanted to be a vet.
6. My favourite food is pizza. (Home made is best.)
7. I would love to live by the ocean.

2 comments:

Kate said...

Your nails look beautiful and your fingers don't look stubby at all.

My hands are all callused from gardening and cooking and I usually have dirt under my nails. Yuck!

Purple is a great colour to have as your favourite colour. Almost as good as green;-)

Lisa said...

Purple is great favourite colour - it is mine too...Loving reading your blog :)