Monday, October 01, 2007

A Lovely Treat
Andrew organised a night away to celebrate our 15th wedding anniversary. We stayed in the Shangri-la hotel in the city. Our room overlooked the Opera House and the harbour. It was pure indulgence and luxury.


The last time we stayed in a swish hotel was our 10th anniversary. I was pregnant with Oliver (who arrived 2 weeks later), and I unfortunately threw up everything I ate.
Below is one of the walls of the cafe where I successfully ate breakfast this morning.

I have taken some photos from the Shangri-la website, and the others were taken using my phone. The lounge area picture below is on the 30th floor, and was where we enjoyed drinks and canapes last night.

2 comments:

Kate said...

Happy Anniversary, Jen and Andrew! That view looks amazing. I hope you enjoyed the food more this trip, Jen.

Victor and Rachel J-L said...

Well done Andrew!