Saturday, December 15, 2007

The Best Meal to Eat Out...
has to be breakfast. And breakfast without children even better!
This morning the book group I am a member of had breakfast at the Buddha Belly. It is a cafe I never knew existed, although I must have driven past it many times. It is set out in a Balinese style, and has little shops and plant nurseries attached, all selling Asian produce - bonsai trees, bamboo, statues, clothing and jewellery.
There were a few too many idols and shrines for my liking, but the food was great and it was a relaxing morning.




The book we are reading this month is 'A Thousand Splendid Suns' - I am hoping to receive a copy for Christmas.

2 comments:

Seraphim sigh said...

Sorry I missed the breakfast. Was hoping to at least make it to something this year. Tallis had her zone athletics carnival.

Priscilla said...

Oh! It looks so tropical and warm there! We have lot's of snow here in upstate NY!