Thursday, December 20, 2007

Christmas LightsTonight we drove around our local area to look at some houses, whose owners have gone to a lot of trouble decorating, with lights. The kids were delightful in their response to the lights. Every house brought a fresh, excited exclamation of wonder.
There was one who almost came close to the Griswold family home, but not quite.
PS: I'm sure one of our TV stations will show 'National Lampoons Christmas Vacation' this week. I really do get a lot of pleasure watching it each year.

2 comments:

Marie said...

Wow, we are going to a light display tomorrow... I just love them...Yes that is my house in the picture. It is solid granite and it is over 100 years old. We like it. Thanks for stopping by!

Lisa, Pete & Ava Jamieson said...

How nice. I can't wait for Ava to be old enough for us to do the same thing. A drive out to kellyville is always an amazing sight at christmas, with entire streets going all out with displays.