Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Digital Scrap Booking
I have been curious as to what digital scrap booking is all about, as I have read little bits on other people's blogs. I am not a scrapbooker to begin with as it is so time consuming, and I think my husband would go mad if I began another 'project'.
When I was pregnant with my first child I was given an album, and bits and pieces to match, to create a baby album. It still sits untouched 10 years on.
I have also been to parties where you take 3 or 4 photos, and create a page. I have come home all inspired to create away, but reality sets in the next day.
Unfortunately I am also a perfectionist, and if I began scrap booking family events, I know that I would be really stressed that I was falling behind, and the pages didn't match, and the script wasn't quite right, and a photo wasn't lined up correctly, and there is no where to store the albums etc etc etc.
Anyway, I followed a link for Smilebox, and had a go. However, I'm sure there must be more to it than what I found. With Smilebox there were pages already designed that I just dragged photographs into and added text. Too easy. Then I had the option of blogging the album, sending it to someone, or printing it. I may have a go at printing one to see what it looks like, but there are issues of what sort of paper to use, and albums, and storage, and what to include in the album...
Maybe I'll stick to storing images on my hard drive.
Click to play Our+Hens
Make a scrapbook - it's easy!

No comments: