Saturday, January 26, 2008

Happy Hens and a Last Hurrah

Heather bought me a new Happy Hen. It is the large blue one.
Yay! I love them.
Thankyou Heather.
A couple of years ago we went to New Zealand with Heather and her family, and visited Portobello, on the Otago Peninsula, home of the Happy Hens. I fell in love with them then.
If you ever visit NZ, go visit the shop.

This weekend we are going away for a short break, as school goes back on Wednesday (Tuesday for me!). One last chance to swim and soak up some sun (not too much because I don't want to look like this!!).
.

3 comments:

Jennifer P. said...

oh me oh my! I think that picture of the leather purse, uh I mean--woman--should be hung in every tanning parlor! I actually had a neighbor that looked like that--bleck!

Your hens are adorable!

the feathered nest said...

They are so adorable! Have a fun trip!

Manuela

Priscilla said...

Yikes! I've never seen anyone's skin look like that! (Probably because I live where it is cold and snowy so much of the year)

Have a fun vacation. The hens are cute!