Saturday, January 05, 2008

Sister-In-Law
When you get married you become involved with a whole new set of people. Probably people you would not usually have associated with due to age, background, interests and location.
I have been extremely fortunate that my extended family are wonderful. Especially my sister-in-law Bronwynne.
We have similar tastes and have bonded through the process of having children, and dealing with small quirks (and they are small in the scheme of things) that we encounter when an ever expanding family get together.
One of my favourite things that Bronwynne says to me (usually when we have had a whinge about something), is "Well, it doesn't really matter eternally." So wise, so true.
Here are some photos I took at her place when we visited for a cup of tea this week.

2 comments:

Laurie Anne said...

So true. I'm also very lucky to have have fabulous in-laws. Akiko is like the sister I never had :0)

The Old Painted Cottage said...

Thank you so much for visiting my blog.

You are very lucky to have that kind of special relationship with your in-laws.

oxox
Jennifer