Thursday, January 10, 2008

What's Mine is Not Yours
I just went to load the photographs I had taken this morning, onto my computer, and got a surprise...or 27 of them! It seems that my girls had borrowed my camera, and taken shots of each other wearing a variety of my scarves. Oh dear.
All three kids are becoming more technologically savvy by the day, and I have to keep an eye on what they are up to. (Madeleine even began her own blog this week!)
I often hear myself saying, "Leave my mobile phone/camera/computer/ipod alone. It is mine, not yours!"


On another subject, I have some consulting work tonight. It is a business I started with a friend in 2006, but we have not done a lot with it as yet. This year I plan to make a real go of it as I will have lots more free time with all the kids at school.

3 comments:

Laurie Anne said...

My kids are always taking the camera as well. In fact, I often have Ben explain some of the features to me. It is almost scary how tech savvy these kids are. Good luck with your business, too bad you aren't stateside :0)

Kim - ScrapToMyLu said...

That is hysterical!
Thanks for love Today's Creative Blog, I'm glad you're getting inspired.

I wish you lived by me......I need some solutions for my scraproom!

Priscilla said...

That is cute. I looked at her blog and left some comments. She seems like a very happy and sweet little girl.