Ok, so here are some things I know:
1. clothing sizes are different. What is a 12 in Australia is a 10 in the US. Well, I thought that. I ordered this t-shirt from Asmatic Kitty, as I am a huge Sufjan Stevens fan, but it is huge! I will have to wear it to the gym, or to bed.
4. It always seems to snow in Chicago - thankyou to 'ER' for that bit of 'knowledge'.
5. And it always seems to rain in Seattle - once again, another medical masterpiece (Grey's Anatomy) is to blame for this observation.
6. Clothes are cheaper.
7. There is a greater range of prepackage stuff.
8. The scenery is spectacular.
9. Most people seem to have great teeth.
10. It is a place to want to visit. So many things to see:
All the places U2 went on the 'Rattle and Hum' tour.