Sunday, February 17, 2008

Happy 4th Birthday Jessica
Today we celebrated as a family.

The Charlie and Lola dolls were a very popular gift!

PS about my hair...
I recently went super blonde, but discovered this morning at church that a whole heap of people have followed me, and are now sporting very blonde locks. What to do??!! Recognise myself as a trendsetter, or bow out gracefully and try something new? Mmmm... I think I will stick with it for a little longer - after all, blondes are supposed to have more fun.

10 comments:

Jennifer P. said...

You look like you were meant to be super blonde--I'd keep it! Just noticed your new etsy shop up--your bags are lovely! Best of luck to you with it!

Looked like a wonderful party--and lots of cute kiddos!

Emily Loria said...

I admire people that can go super blonde, because I will never be one of them! Rock it girl! You look awesome!

Seraphim sigh said...

What the heck? Where did my comment go? Anyway, I asked, who else had gone blonde? Do you mean Jess?

Kim - ScrapToMyLu said...

Jenny, thanks for stopping by and I see my blinkie!!! Thank you!
We are watching the next Survivor. It's the Fans vs Favorites. It's pretty good so far. Johnny Fairplay and all.

I know who won China.......wanna know? :)

Priscilla said...

A little change is fun now and again. I'll probably get mine atleast highlighted come springtime.

Monkey Giggles said...

I love the hair color. I have been known dark one day and blonde the next. It makes life fun.

Laurie Anne said...

Like the blonde :0) We LOVE Charlie and Lola. They are the same age as my kiddos and the personalities are also the same. Sammie will even bust out her best English accent when she isn't feeling rather well :0)

Justin said...

Thats a great pic of Jessica -- the first one.

the feathered nest said...

Jessica is a cutie! Happy Birthday!

Manuela

Our Red House said...

I love the blonde hair. It really suits you.

I think I'd end up orange if I tried to go blonde.

Kate