Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Tags and Cards
Some beautiful gift tags arrived in the mail today. I bought them from 'Sarah and Abraham'. I just love the pretty blue colour with the bird motif.

And have you seen these before? When I joined Flikr, I was given the option of ordering some personalized Moo MiniCards. I was so pleased with my little cards (I had my address details printed on them), that I ordered some postcards as well. Moo print from any of your Flickr photos, and I think this would be a brilliant way to make an invitation, or to advertise something you make and sell.

4 comments:

Emily Loria said...

enjoy those, they look like fun!

Laurie Anne said...

Love those blue and white tags. That shade of blue is my favorite, so peaceful :0)

Jennifer P. said...

I'm so happy you got the bird ones! I have just grown to love her work so much. Did you see how I "helped" her design her new line of flashcards? (just gave her the idea and she ran with it!).

The picture cards look like a great idea!

Thanks for your warm wishes. I'm still not quite on top of things, but feeling a bit better.

the feathered nest said...

I'd forgotten all about those moo cards! Love those tags - that shade of blue is so pretty and of course I love the bird!

Manuela