Saturday, March 29, 2008

Dog Sitting and Mod Cloth
A friend (and I will point out at this stage of the story, not a dog person himself), rang yesterday to ask if we would 'dog sit' for someone he knew who was going into hospital. The conversation went along the lines of:

"What sort of dog is it?"
"I don't know. Small."
"Not fluffy, smelly and rat-like?"
"No, it has short hair."
"Boy or girl?"
"Don't know."
"What's its name?"
"Don't know. I'll find out when I pick it up."
(And then my final remark) "Ok.
Bring it around."

When I arrived home, said friend and dog were sitting on our front verandah.
Her name is Bunny. She is very sweet. Almost rat-like, but not smelly.

She has settled in very quickly.
Boris isn't bothered. The chooks are. Andrew is.
And...
I found a great site yesterday, with lots of retro stuff - Mod Cloth.
Decor.

Handbags and wallets.


Clothes.




2 comments:

Jennifer P. said...

That's one of those kinds of dogs that is cute and ugly at the same time :)! Very nice of you to agree to watch it.

Love the things from the site you featured. I'd love to have that black and white dress at the bottom!

Priscilla said...

He looks kind of like a fox terrier mix. Cute!