Sunday, April 20, 2008

bsg
I am a BIG Battlestar Galactica fan. It is with great anticipation I wait for, and with great excitement that I watch, each new episode.
This is the 4th and final series. I have just read (and am very unhappy about), that the final 10 episodes won't be aired until 2009. Aaaaaghhhh.

Twelve Cylon models.

Seven are known.

Four live in secret.

One will be revealed.

Does this mean we have to wait another year to find out who the 5th is??!!

I have a theory that it is Kara Thrace (Starbuck).

But you never know... it could turn out to be Commander William Adama!

2 comments:

Emily Loria said...

Hi Jenny! I have a friend who Adores Battlestar. I have never seen it though. It's so annoying when you are waiting for a show to answer your questions. Do they have the show LOST in Australia? That show is driving me crazy these days.

Anyway, Jeff said that he does not remember seeing Corn Syrup in Australia, and to try Golden Syrup?? He said that it might be the most similar. Corn syrup is just a liquid form of sugar, it is also known as High Fructose Corn Syrup.

Emily Loria said...

Hi Jenny! I have a friend who Adores Battlestar. I have never seen it though. It's so annoying when you are waiting for a show to answer your questions. Do they have the show LOST in Australia? That show is driving me crazy these days.

Anyway, Jeff said that he does not remember seeing Corn Syrup in Australia, and to try Golden Syrup?? He said that it might be the most similar. Corn syrup is just a liquid form of sugar, it is also known as High Fructose Corn Syrup.