Sunday, April 27, 2008

Fabrics and Invitations
I just had a look at the new arrivals at Reprodepot Fabrics.
There are some gorgeous designs. I chose some that really took my fancy.

I love the simplicity of the owls.


The Red Riding Hood collection is adorable.

I love anything with trees, especially if it is blue.


I thought this was striking - I like the use of the green and purple.

I am very tempted to buy this. I love fabric with text.

And here is another "Dick and Jane" fabric, this time just with the text.

I recently blogged about a skirt I had made using the "Dick and Jane" fabric. I have been working on my 40th invitations using some of the fabric in the range as an inspiration.

I sewed a piece of the fabric onto card and used sticker letters to write names.

On the back I stuck a photo of myself with the details of my party.


9 comments:

Joy said...

Cute invites! I just love Dick and Jane---great childhood memories.

Jennifer P. said...

i have actually been stopping in here just about every day (my kids have watched that "Blue" video about a THOUSAND times. An old favorite around here :)!)--I'm just now finding time to comment. Your projects are all so inspiring. I LOVE your new fabric, and your big purple easle in the garden, and your invitations. And your vacation looked just heavenly!

Thank you so much for the sweet comments you've left me. I wish we had all the money in the world so we could come and hang out in Sydney for a while. Definately a dream for me one day!

Take care--and I can't wait to see what other fun ideas you have up your sleeve!

Priscilla said...

You have such clever ideas. It all looks fun. I'd love to come and play!

Cakes said...

What great fabrics! I wish I knew what to do with them! I so admire your talent.

megduerksen.typepad.com said...

your invite is so cute!

see jenny play.
jenny is happy.
jenny likes birthdays.

:)

Our Red House said...

What a great idea for invitations. That photo of you sitting on your bed is adorable.

Anonymous said...

Hey Folks
I've been around here for a while now, and I finally found something worth writing about: I found This neat resource on [url=http://html2rss.com/rss.php?id=235770[b]Entertainment Centers [/b][/url].
Check them out I highly recommend

Anonymous said...

Hey Wassup?
I've been around here for a while now, and I finally found something worth writing about: I found This nice resource on [url=http://html2rss.com/rss.php?id=235780[b]TV Stands [/b][/url].
Check them out great read on the subject

Anonymous said...

Hey Wassup?

I found an SWEET site last night when I was surfing with my boyfriend. Check out this [url=http://www.girlsteachguys.com/PlayVideo.aspx?LiveClip=54][b] Sex Positions [/b][/url] Video I found there.

Hope this helps folks here wanting to try something new… LOL

Cheers

Melissa