Thursday, June 19, 2008

Birthday Gifts #1
At the moment I am reading "How to be Good" by Nick Hornby, and loving it. If you have never read a Nick Hornby book before, you will know his stories by the films High Fidelity and About a Boy.
I received a lot of reading matter for my birthday, and look forward to the school holidays coming up in two weeks so I can sit and relax with a good book.

The Book Thief, by Markus Zusak







Water for Elephants, by Sara Gruen







Second Chance, by Jane Green







Breath, by Tim Winton







The Household Guide to Dying, by Debra Adelaide

2 comments:

Cakes said...

I LOVED Water for Elephants! And Nick Hornby! but I don't remember if I have read How to be Good, I'll have to check it out.

Let me know how the other books are!

Emily said...

I want to read Water for Elephants! Let me know how it is!