Thursday, July 10, 2008

Bedroom

Yesterday I made a new doona cover. I love my Amy Butler cover, but saw this fabric at IKEA a while ago and fell in love with it.
It is a bit brighter and 'warmer' for Winter.
And while I was in the bedroom I took some more photos.
These shelves are where I keep all my stuff (wrapping paper, paints, craft bits and pieces etc.) They certainly have filled up since I gave them a makeover.
My side of the room, with lots of reading material, in the form of house/garden/renovation magazines, on the tray.
My sister-in-law, Bronwynne gave me this sweet (ummm... not sure what to call it!) thing to hang my jewellery on. And the jacket is one my mum embroidered for my kids when they were babies.

6 comments:

Natalie Jane said...

LOVE IT!!!!

Great blog by the way.

Priscilla said...

I love the bed! I was just thinking this morning as I made my bed, that we need a new bed spread or something! Our's is faded on one side because of the windows. Your whole bedroom looks cool. I need a bedroom makeover.

American in Norway said...

would you like to come over to Norway & help me get my stuff together? Your room looks awesome!

Emily said...

CUte Jenny!

Did I tell you that we are going to be in Aussie land sometime NEXT fall?

Monkey Giggles said...

Great bedspread and room. Very cozy. Love the lighting.

stephanie said...

The jewelry holder is a dressform =) and I love the colors of your bedspread...fun!