6 Unspectacular Things About Me
(too easy Kelly - I could think of many more!)
Kelly meme-ed me (can that be a verb?!?).
1. Link the person who tagged you.
2. Mention the rules on your blog.
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
4. Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them.
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged.
1. I have a corn on the inside of one of my little toes. It hurts a lot in Winter when I have to wear closed in shoes, and I dig it out every now and again.
2. I often fart in bed.
3. I sometimes hide from my children in the bathroom (probably normal, rather than unspectacular).
4. I don't understand grammar, and I am supposed to teach it each week (gerunds, subordinators, etc.).
5. I love scabs (the coagulation of bodily fluids, not the strikebreaker - enough said).
6. I drink too much wine.
I am going to tag:
Heather, one of my best friends in real life, and a fellow blogger.
Anthony, an Australian friend living in Minnesota now.
Justin, another Aussie friend, this time in New York.
Amanda, because it is about time she posted something on her blog!! (Love you Amanda)
Jennifer, one of my favourite bloggy friends. &
Mary, a new bloggy friend.