Thursday, August 28, 2008


I have taken the next two days off work to tidy the house and pack bags.

We have a family coming to house-sit, to look after the animals and plants; therefore I am being a little manic with the cleaning. I have even pulled out the fridge and stove to clean behind them. I would hate our guests to get any nasty surprises.


This week the whole internet/blogging thing has been very frustrating... something to do with me using up all the download quota on a TV show (cough...cough). And now we are running on dial up speed.
I have been stopping by to read and catch up on your lives, it just takes a looooong time. Click on a link, and then go and make a cup of tea sort of thing, and maybe all the pictures will be loaded by the time I return.
I'm sure the hotel in Hawaii will have a computer so I can blog away to my heart's content.
PS: Hello to my reader from Scotland. I don't know who you are, but I can see that you drop by via Rachel's blog. Do you have a blog too? I could come and 'visit' you.

7 comments:

Laurie Anne said...

Dial up is a killer. You are going to have so much fun in Hawaii :0)

Mamasphere said...

The last time I went on a trip, I didn't have time to deep clean, and our house sitter did it for us! So embarrassing, lol.

Have a great trip!

Jennifer P. said...

I can't believe it's time for your trip already! Watch out detatched piece of America---here comes Jenny from Australia :)! I hope you get to eat lots of peanut butter and sort of good American chocolate and watch lots of TV and blog, blog, blog! Take lots of pictures for us!

Good luck getting everything ready!

Kelly said...

Oh, I'm still so jealous! But I hope you have a wonderful vacation. How did we ever deal with dial up?!

Victor and Rachel J-L said...

Have a WONDERFUL time, Jenny!
I hope it's even better than you're hoping for!
much love,
Rachel

Priscilla said...

Wow. Have a great trip. I've never been to Hawaii. It's so far from here, it may as well be a different country. In fact I really think it has it's own culture that is very separate from the mainland. It didn't even become a part of the U.S.A. until 1959.

jess @ lost button studio said...

I just wanted to thank you for your bid on my charity auction for Nie Nie. I really appreciate your participation!