Sunday, August 24, 2008

Ooops... I left my camera at school
I tend to carry my camera with me all the time now. It is a regular piece in my handbag.
To my horror I realised I had left it on my desk at school. Aaaarghhh. So I am camera-less all weekend.
You will had to put up with slightly blurry phone shots.
We had dinner out last night to celebrate Sylvia (MIL) and Ruth's (MIL's twin sister) birthdays.

There appears to be a lot of wine!
...
And I have figured out how to add something to the end of each post, so you don't have to copy and paste it each time. (Thanks for your tip Laurie Anne)
On the Setting tab choose Formatting. If you scroll down to the bottom there is a field labelled Post Template. Add any html script in there.
I used this site to generate my little piece below.

5 comments:

Priscilla said...

Happy Birthday to Sylvia and Ruth!

Kelly said...

Happy Birthday, Ladies! It looks like everyone had a great time (your camera phone pics are actually pretty good!)...and I won't mention the BOTTLES of wine ;)
Thanks for the tutorial!!

Laurie Anne said...

I'm glad it worked. Looks like you guys had a great time :0)

Jennifer P. said...

Look at all those empty bottles! Was anyone able to drive home ;)?!

Thanks for the tips on how to add a signature. I've wanted to do this for sometime now. I'll have to give it a try when I have a minute or two!

Emily said...

OH... your camera phone takes great pics!