Friday, September 26, 2008

Ok, holidays have begun.
Now I know that some of you will be saying, "What! You have only just got home from Hawaii!"
That is true.
But it is now school holidays.
No work for me.
And no running around in a mad flap making sure lunches are ready, uniforms are on, hair done (for the girls), and homework/library books/home readers etc are in bags.
And, I can read my bloggy friend's posts each day.
And read lots of books.
And garden.
And take the kids to the movies (eldest daughter wants to see something called Wild Child).


5 comments:

Laurie Anne said...

When I was teaching I think I was always more excited about days off than my students were. I guess as "grown up" you can appreciate them more :0)

Priscilla said...

Have a nice Holiday!

Paul Merrill said...

Happy holidaze.

And enjoy the non-lunches-ready days, while they last.

Kelly said...

How long is the school holiday?

Your plans sound so relaxing!!

Sunshine said...

I can see you're going to be good and enjoy this very much. Soak it in!

:)