Thursday, September 04, 2008

This one is completely devoted to toilets
My parents tell me that when I was little I had an obsession with toilets. If we went anywhere, I had to try out the loo.
Bizarre.
Now I really don't like them. Just get in and get out as far as I'm concerned.
Well... the toilets here are something else!
Firstly, they are lower to the ground. Good for the thigh muscles I guess.
Secondly, they don't just flush. They suck everything down in a great vortex. Like on an aeroplane. Nothing is going to get stuck in the pipes in these ones. Whoooosh!
Thirdly, there is something really weird going on with the water level. All looks normal, but after a pee the level is up near the rim. I keep getting a shock. Surely I didn't have that much in my bladder!!

6 comments:

Kelly said...

The third point is icky!! Not a nice surprise!!

Kelly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cakes said...

hilarious!
Our secret is out!

Philippa said...

those toilets can get easily blocked....believe me...

Priscilla said...

I have heard complaints about American toilets from more than one Aussie. Since I've never been anywhere else (well...I've been to Canada...but does that count when it's only a 2 hour drive away?)I don't know what to say. I'd like to come check out your toilets. LOL!

Megs said...

I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT YOU MEAN!!!!!!!
Fellow Aussie in the USA!
Glad your hols were so grand!
love M