Sunday, January 18, 2009

Are you a sci-fi fan?
The final 'act' of BSG has begun.
I was SO excited.
We found out the identity of the one - or did we?
Now I have to wait a whole week til the next episode.

And...
Yesterday we went to the Powerhouse Museum in Sydney to see the Star Wars exhibition.
There were the actual models and costumes used in the films.



Andrew does a really good (uncannily so) impersonation of Chewbacca.


There were some of the characters dressed up and wandering around the exhibiton. They gave us a bit of a shock at times - especially the kids.







There were also a lot of activities to do, based on the science in Star Wars - robotics, hovercrafts etc.




2 comments:

Nanny Goats In Panties said...

I can't watch BSG until I have the chance to start from the very beginning because I can't stand watching stuff out of order!

Jennifer P. said...

I was thinking how cool all that Star Wars stuff was until I got to that last photo. SHUDDER!!! Storm Troppers have, and still do, scare the bejeebers out of me. There are just too many of them!

Looks like a good time had by all!