Wednesday, January 07, 2009

I Am Not Made For Speed
Recently some friends gave us a PlayStation 2 (thanks Sean & Vanessa).
The kids have had great fun these holidays playing with it... especially Oliver.
This week we introduced him to the concept of hiring games at the DVD store.
His choice - Need for Speed, Most Wanted
It seems harmless enough, except I can't play it!
Why can a six year old boy be sitting idly on the lounge making comments like,
"Come on Mummy!" "What are you doing Mummy!?!" "I won ages ago Mummy!",
whilst I am struggling to keep the car in the right direction, and taking out every road sign in the process????

2 comments:

Laurie Anne said...

I'm the same way. It is so bad I'm not allowed to play anymore :0)

Paul Merrill said...

I don't even try. (Well, I take that back - I did play one of the car race games with one of my boys one time.)

My computer game? Blogging.

By the way, I'd love to see your top 10 albums, sometime...