Thursday, January 08, 2009

Next time you see me I may have necrotising arachnidism
I have sat down to read some blogs, cup of tea in hand, only to spot out of the corner of my eye this:
Well, not this exact one.
I have been searching through web sites to identify the beast. Here is a great site on Australia spiders, complete with pics.

It disappeared very quickly into the wiring and paraphernalia underneath my computer table. I am now sitting with legs stretched out to the side... no where near the cave that houses this menace.

Whilst looking at spider photos, I found this nightmare... the camel spider.

Ughhhh!

I am now wondering what my course of action should be. I don't think spraying the computer, with all its electrical components, is a wise option.

1 comment:

Sunshine said...

**THUD**