Annual Holiday with Friends We have just returned from our annual holiday to 'the farm'.
* warm weather,
* walks with friends (yes, I am glad everyone insisted I step out on the early morning power walk),
* the kids enjoying the large open, rural-type activities,
* burning things (see below).
The low points:
* me (best left unexplained),
* having to come home to a dog-free house.
The urge to build bonfires (especially amongst the males members of our party) was strong, and a definite highlight for most.