Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Where am I? Some of you, who have actively gone looking for me, will have discovered that my old web address is no longer mine!!
You will have arrived at a page that looks like this...


How did this happen?
Well, after a bit of investigation (which did keep me awake at night), I discovered my error, and the evilness of unscrupulous scammers out there on the www.
I was paying Google for my address.
Yes I was.
$10 per year.
However, I had changed email addresses and credit cards over the past 12 months. I thought I had updated this information with all the groups/mailing lists/organisations. But NO. Not Google Apps.
The very minute my subscription ran out, BINGO! Someone stole my address.
The cheek! The nerve!
Oh well. I guess if you were desperate to find me, you have.

No comments: