Monday, August 10, 2009

4 Weeks??
• The appearance of fine lines is visibly reduced within hours
• Expression wrinkles are minimised within 3 weeks
• The appearance of deeper wrinkles is reduced in only 4 weeks

These jars of cream make bold statements.
And I am going to put this one to the test.

Now, some are horrified by the next fact:
I never put any sort of cream on my face, AND the only cleansing routine I have is soap and water in the shower of an evening.

Anyways... I found this jar on sale today, whilst search for a drain clearing product, and thought I may give it a try.

And why the sudden need to apply cream?
I have been watching this show.
And, I am beginning to think that maybe some more care is needed in my 40s.

I'll let you know if it works.


1 comment:

Bronwynne said...

Jenny, I am concerned that you found this product while searching for drain cleaner, what part of the shop was it in?
Also, I think you should do a before and after photo! Hee Hee
Bronwynne