Sunday, September 13, 2009

Balloons
I have to say I really dislike balloons.

Not all balloons!

Balloons at parties are good.
Balloons at other people's places are good.
Balloon at shopping centers are good.

Balloons at my place are BAD.


They cause so many arguments. (Who owns it? Whose turn is it to hit it around the TV room?)


They cause so much mess. (Finding sad, old bits of rubber under the couch or beds a few weeks later.)


They cause so much anger in me. (Stop fighting over a silly inflated piece of rubber. And I can't watch TV with that thing bopping around me!!)


1 comment:

Priscilla said...

I feel the same way about balloons I think. Now that my children are a little older...it is not an issue anymore, but I still can remember when it was.

I was always afraid the babies would choke on a piece of one.