Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Cushions

I adore cushions. I don't think a person can have too many.

This is in direct contrast to the rest of my family. They complain about having to find a place to put them when they go to bed, or sit on a lounge.


I was excited to find some delightful tea towels at Spotlight recently. I had to buy them immediately, knowing there was a project waiting to happen with them.

Then I found some plain linen cushion covers at IKEA. Yay!!
And those tea towels found a new use.

I think they go beautifully with the pillow slips Vanessa bought me for my birthday this year.


4 comments:

Priscilla said...

I think it looks very nice.

Sophie said...

gorgeous!

blobity blob said...

let me get this straight mrs p,
you like pillows, but you don't like baloons.....it should be the opposite!!

Paul Merrill said...

Great-looking cushions!

Our town is sorely lacking in Ikea.