Saturday, December 05, 2009

Happy Birthday Lou

Lou turned 40! We dressed as a favourite TV character to celebrate. She was Bree Van de Kamp.
Chris was Magnum, P.I.
I was Lisa Douglas.
Tom and Kirsten were The Beauty and The Geek.
Can you guess some of the others?




My personal favourites were absolutely fabulous!!
***
And thank you to all the people who have called today to ask if I am OK.
Yes... I am. Just a bit sore and humiliated.
The story:
I did venture out of my house last night, only to perch on a lounge at Lou's place, feet up.
Unfortunately I ventured out into the back garden during the speeches to have a good vantage point. Unfortunate, as on my way back up onto the deck I slipped on a wet spot.
Result - legs bleeding in a few spots and a mildly sprained foot (right) and twisted ankle (left), and no dignity.
Having no dignity left, I may show some bruised legs pics tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oooo poor thing!!! Love to you!!! Emy x