Sunday, March 14, 2010

For the Love of Stationery
Last weekend whilst shopping in Canberra, we visited many stationery stores.
I love stationery stores!!
I visited my first Smiggle shop - a place spoken of with revered tones by a group of girls in my class - and was not disappointed.

Then we discovered Typo.
Oh heaven, with their wall stickers and wooden letters, their bird pegs and paper clips...

Some exciting news - I discovered yesterday a Typo store has just moved into a shopping center near me.
Yes, be expecting a lot of gifts to be bought from there now folks! (But not the rude ones.)

3 comments:

Paul Merrill said...

Both shops look like fun!

I'd visit the equivalents here, given the chance.

Joy said...

Hi I was at our local Typo yesterday with my girls, having a browse, and was dissapointed to see the fold back clips with nasty four letter words on them, at a height children can see. Unfortunately it turns me off the store in general - not least because it's in the spot where "Dusk" used to be....I loooooved Dusk. Smiggles is great, I checked one out in Chatty Westfield

Shelby Stidham said...

I think most girls would love to walk around in a stationary store, baking supply store, or a antique shop no matter what :)

Found you from Ryan Detzel. Like your blog :)