Thursday, January 20, 2011

White Elephant Gift Exchange - Part 2

I blogged recently about Margaret, at Nanny Goat in Panties, White Elephant Gift Exchange party.
This is the lovely gift I received from Joy.
It is too nice to be white elephantish.


Joy hand delivered it as she lives nearby. In fact we are friends.
We were discussing the gift exchange over lunch the day before Margaret sent us an email informing us of our gifting partners. "Wouldn't it be funny if we got each other!"

Thanks for my gift Joy. I really like it.

8 comments:

Rachele said...

Oh. That is very pretty. Your're the second person who got someone close by. I shipped clear across the country. Guess there's no on in my neighborhood playing.

Little Gumnut said...

wow, bargain! Love it!

Joanna Jenkins said...

That's a really good white elephant! I think you lucked out on this one!
cheers, jj

Amy@Bitchin'WivesClub said...

That looks gorgeous, actually! Lucky girl!

Babs-beetle said...

That's a great White Elephant gift!

Eileen said...

That is really pretty! I'd wear it. Makes me cringe when I think of what I sent.

Margaret (Nanny Goats) said...

Aw, you got something really nice. So many people seem to be getting nice stuff. I'm so glad you and Joy played with us all the way from Australia!

Lorie Shewbridge said...

That looks like something my mom used to have back in the 70's - no offense intended.
Love the colors of the stones.
Glad you liked your gift.