Monday, March 14, 2011

Giraffe Biscuits & Other Stuff

I have found that I spend a lot more time in the kitchen these days. It is all so new, and open, and new, and clean, and new.
I love it.
We baked biscuits on Saturday. My favourite were the giraffe shaped ones.


I have not been around computer land recently. Life seems to be extremely busy.
Plus I am probably hanging out in my kitchen. Did I mention it is new?
Last week I was really stressed out with life and how busy it seemed to be, but recent world events certainly put an end to those thoughts. I have NOTHING to complain about. In fact, I have everything to give thanks for.
I live on solid ground. My house still stands. I am not surrounded by water or debris. My family are all safe.
As I watch the scenes from Queensland, Christchurch and now Japan there are no words. Unbelievable.

3 comments:

Seraphim sigh said...

I love your kitchen...your NEW kitchen. So easy to sit and talk to you while you cook.

Priscilla said...

I agree! So much to be thankful for.

Laural Out Loud said...

I always think that if I had a better kitchen, I'd enjoy cooking more, lol. Those are some really tastey looking cookies!