Friday, April 15, 2011

Keith Urban

Last night I had the wonderful experience of seeing Keith Urban perform. I sat with the lovely Amanda. Other friends were elsewhere.

He was such a nice person!! Very chatty and personable. I was actually surprised at his Australian accent - I think he sounds very American when he sings, and I just imagined him to have that twang when speaking.

He often left the stage to sing in various parts of the audience, and even gave one of his guitars to someone he was singing near at one time. Lucky man.




Although it was a great concert, the sound was loud and harsh - maybe bad acoustics in the Entertainment Center?!?


And Amanda and I were very disappointed Nicole didn't make an appearance. That would have topped off a fabulous evening.


Thanks Vanessa & Sean xxx

2 comments:

Seraphim sigh said...

Selfish Nicole!!!!!!!!!!!

Laurie Anne said...

Sounds like you guys had a great night. Nothing beats a good show
:0)