Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Rafael Lozano-Hemmer


Before I broke up for the Christmas holidays, one of our staff development days was spent in the city at the Museum of Contemporary Art seeing "Recorders", an exhibition by Rafael Lozano-Hemmer.
It was a fun exhibition:

As a 'crowdsourced' show the content is entirely collected from visitors, using technologies such as heart rate sensors, motion detectors, fingerprint scanners, microphones and face recognition software. Your participation brings these critical and poetic digital artworks to life.


The following are some photos I took on the day.







4 comments:

Little Gumnut said...

it looks like a fascinating exhibition!

Jenny said...

It was fantastic! You should go.

rlh said...

Hi Jenny, I love your photos of my exhibition, can I use them in my site with your credit? Do you have them in high resolution? Please contact me at rafael@lozano-hemmer.com thx!

Leanne said...

These are fantastic, I love this idea of art.
I think I'll try & get there!